Your Dutch or German language trainer: Isabel van Boetzelaer
Your Dutch and/or German language trainer, Isabel van Boetzelaer (1961) was raised bilingual, and both languages came completely naturally to her.
She did her propaedeutic exam in German at the University of Amsterdam but continued her studies in Communication science. For many years she worked as an account manager in an international incentive travel business. She gained a broad experience from with trading partners and dealing with worldwide clients and suppliers. She has a profound understanding of the business culture not only in the Netherlands but in many European countries. In her language training she points out and uses the similarities and differences in all types of culture including business.
After many years she decided to leave the business world and switch towards passing on her knowledge and experience in language and cultural differences and to start teaching Dutch and German.
After her degree at the applied university (HBO Education German Teacher) she taught for a while at high schools. She decided to return to the target group she knows best; business and industry to teach Dutch in her own animated way, driven by her vision and the interest of her customers.
In 2014 she started Überhaupt Taaltraining, ready to improve your language learning according to the newest didactical and pedagogical perceptions. Your Dutch language training will be adapted to your requirements, needs and expectations.
Why choose Isabel:
– Raised bilingual (Dutch – German)
– University degree
– Recent HBO diploma (applied university) German teacher – working with the newest
interactive communication-orientated methods
– Many years of work in the trade and industry
– Direct experience with various business cultures in different countries on both client and supplier side
– More flexible and affordable than the established language training companies (for whom I work sometimes too).
– In company training, so no loss of travel time for clients